Friday, January 4, 2008

i want to be complete...

i want to tour the philippine islands. i want to go to every single island and province here in our country. i want to appreciate the nature and the people and just how rich our history and culture really is. i want every young filipino to understand and appreciate our own colorful history and diverse culture.

i want to travel the world and see other cultures and historic places. i want to tour europe, the usa, the outback-australia and japan. i love to go and experience africa. i want to go to the beaches and surf the waves of hawaii.

i want to be more active and sporty. i want to learn how to shoot hoops and play basketball again. i want to play volleyball and badminton regularly. i also want to learn to play other sports like tennis, etc. i also love to learn martial arts, taekwando and karate. i want to live healthy and stay fit.

i want to learn how to ride a horse and have one of my own. i want to have my own ranch and agricultural business, have my own "hacienda".

i want to learn how to play more songs using the guitar. i want to have my own grand piano. i want to have it in my own living room or inside my own music room.


i love to learn difficult dance moves and techniques. i want to have my own dance room inside my house just like the ones in dance studios complete with wooden floors and mirrors all around its walls.

i also want to sing and dance in the rain.

i want to learn how to swim. i want to go skinny-dipping.

i always wanted to sing and perform on stage in front of a live audience. i would love to perform a duet with one of my idols (OPM or international).




i want to have a girlfriend who loves me for who i am. i want to sing and dedicate a song when i propose to my girlfriend. i want the whole world to know how much i love her.

i want to get married and have my own family. i want a simple, garden wedding. i want it to be romantic, intimate and special. i want to sing a song while my bride is walking down the aisle towards me. i want our honeymoon to be just as romantic and intimate. i want to wake up the next morning seeing the face of the most beautiful person i love and will be spending the rest of my life with.

i want to have kids. i want at least a boy and a girl. i want my baby boy to have my name and be Christian Arman Arile, Jr. i want to see them grow up and have their own family. i want to see and play with my grandchildren.

i want to start my own foundation to help
those with speech impediments. i also want to help those who are physically handicapped/disabled.


i want to be complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment